Much like creating Lead Categories, you may wish to identify leads by a certain "types," a process that allows you to more readily associate the lead as a referral, past client, buyer-seller... or whatever you determine works best for you and your team.
Please see the following on how to create "Lead Types"
1. Log-in to your CRM
2. Select "Settings" from the drop down tab which appears beneath Agent's name in the upper right corner of CRM
3. Select "Lead Settings" from tabs on left of screen
4. Select "Lead Types" tab (appears just after "Lead Sources" and "Lead Categories"
5. Type in the desired "Lead Type" you wish to create
6. Click the orange button marked "Add"
Your new lead type is now added to options which can be indicated with leads in their respective lead detail page.