As you acquire leads, you may find it helpful to create categories, something that will enable you to rapidly associate the lead as a Buyer, Seller, Investor, or, say, Canadian. There can be any range of categories you decide is best.
The following outlines the steps for creating Lead Categories.
1. Log in to CRM
2. Select "Settings" from the drop down tab which appears beneath Agent Name in the upper right corner
3. Select "Lead Settings" page from left tab options.
4. Select "Lead Categories" (you'll see the tab between "Lead Sources" and "Lead Types")
5. Type-in the Lead Category you want to create.
6. Click the orange "Add" button
Your Lead Category will now be added to CRM, enabling you to categorize each lead on their respective lead detail page.